Careers At Beatrice Bakery Co.
A New Opportunity At Beatrice Bakery Co. Starts Here!
Interested in a career at Beatrice Bakery Co. but don’t see an open position that fits? We would still love to get to know you and learn about your experience and skills. We’re growing quickly and could have a spot for you.
The production team is responsible for ensuring that our cakes are baked to the highest quality that meets company, regulatory, and customer standards. Positions are rotated every 30 minutes and consist of functions like cake presser, fruit topper, cake depanning, slicing, and cleaning equipment.
Production Team Member
Plant Production Manager, Production Manager, Production Line Supervisor, Production Line Leads
- Sound knowledge of the food environment
- Able to show good communication skills
- Good math skills
Produce a high-quality product by filling pans with batter, hand decorating cakes, slicing and packaging product with safety and BBC standards, in a timely manner.
- Produce high quality products safely and hygienically as per company GMP standards
- Positions are rotated every 30 minutes
- Positions on the line include; depositor Operator, scaler, cake presser, fruit topper 1, almond/fruit topper 2, nut sprinkler and final press
- Positions on the packaging line include; cake de-panning, cake peeler, cake inspector, stuffer, tins, glue machine operator, box machine and operator
- Making sure the products are correctly sealed, Julian code and other printing are clear and legible
- Positions on the slicing line include; cake peeler, slicer, slicing chain conveyor, slicing wheel, reject
- Making sure the products overall appearance is good
- Clean equipment used at the batter and packaging line
- Sort nuts, label boxes, prepare packaging and repackaging as needed, and other task that need to be done while not on production line
- Performs other duties as directed by the Plant Production Manager and Production Manager
- Must have the ability to routinely and frequently stand, stoop, bend and lift required containers up to 50lbs and push/pull 1,000lbs on wheeled cart
- Mush have visual/hearing ability sufficient to recognize or detect warning devices/signs and deviations from production standards
- Must be capable of maintaining production output under normal production environmental conditions (temperature extremes)
- Must be capable of movement throughout the plant
- Must be able to evaluate employee adherence to proper procedures; must have speech and hearing abilities to communicate effectively, clearly, and distinctly
- Must have visual perception to adequately evaluate product color and size as well as
- Must be able to taste and smell for evaluation of products
We’re Here To Help
My name is Lori Lovell and I am the Human Resource Coordinator at Beatrice Bakery. Please reach out to me if you have any questions regarding qualifications, benefits, or especially future opportunities as we are growing every day! Please call 402-223-2358 ext 215 or email email@example.com and I will help you with as much information as possible.
Welcome to our World of Yum!